We are giving away two pairs of tickets to the Country Living Glasgow Christmas Fair, which is taking place at the SECC Glasgow from the 17th – 20th November 2016.
The Country Living Fair is the perfect place to do your Christmas shopping. With plenty of designers, crafters and artists selling unique gifts, decorations and homeware, there is something for everyone.
How to enter:
This competition is now closed.
The winners will be drawn at random on Monday 14th November at 8pm.
Don’t worry if you don’t win. You can still buy tickets. If you do make it along to the fair, pop by and see us on stand D34. We have some great deals on gift-sets exclusive to the show, plus a new range of Christmas cards and a competition to win your own Christmas gift.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to all entrants aged 18 and over.
2. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. There are two prizes of two tickets to the 2016 Country Living Christmas Fair in Glasgow, which are valid on Thursday 17th, Friday 18th or Sunday 20th November.
4. The vouchers cannot be used on Saturday 19th November.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. The draw will take place on Monday 14th November by 8pm GMT. The winners will be notified via email.
7. If the winner does not respond within the required time period (48 hours), then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner.
8. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
9. By entering the competition you agree to receive occasional promotional emails from Cherith Harrison. You may opt out at any time.
10. Cherith Harrison reserves the right at any time to modify, amend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice.
11. If you have any questions about the competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Country Living Competition” in the subject header line. Please do not email us to enter.