National Stationery Week was created to raise awareness of the importance of handwriting. With the recent boom in technology and the increased use of tablets and computers we think it is important to teach the younger generation that writing still matters.
There are so many reasons why #writingmatters. Here are just a handful:
- It is an art form that allows people to be creative.
- Nothing compares to the personal touch of receiving a hand written note from a loved one.
- Writing things down can be a form of therapy.
- Writing allows people to clearly state what they mean – sometimes this can’t be achieved with the spoken word.
- Writing is a useful everyday skill for practical reasons such as leaving reminders and writing to-do lists.
To support and celebrate National Stationery Week we are offering 20% off all the stationery products on our website. From Monday 23rd to Sunday 29th April simply use the code SW18 at checkout to receive your discount.
Terms and Conditions
20% discount applies to stationery products only. Valid until midnight on the 29th April 2018.